Weekly MENA Newsletter will be delivered to your email in PDF format every Friday (52 Issues per Year).
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Operations (ADCO) has awarded a $1.44bn contract for the third phase development of the Rumaitha and Shanayel oil fields. The capacity expansion project of the key North East Bab (NEB) fields signals that the changing of the guard at ADCO, now sole operator of onshore fields after the departure of the foreign oil majors, has not derailed key expansion projects.
The contract to install a crude processing plant at the NEB fields was awarded to a consortium of South Korean GS Engineering and Construction and India’s Dodsal. GS Engineering has a 51% stake in the consortium, with Dodsal holding the remaining 49%.
DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION?
By upgrading your Print or Digital subscription you will gain access to the MEES Archives Database with past articles and data dating back from 1984.UPGRADE