Weekly MENA Newsletter will be delivered to your email in PDF format every Friday (52 Issues per Year).
• Toll revenue at the canal dipped to $469.7mn in September after a record August which saw $510mn paid to traverse the Suez.
• Shipments of petroleum in August reached a record 89.1mn tons before falling to 84mn tons in September.
• Northbound shipments of petroleum in August hit a record 10.1mn tons along with record gasoline shipments of 2.2mn tons.
• Southbound shipments in August also saw a number of records with petroleum (7.8mn tons), crude (2.3mn tons) and naphtha (1.8mn tons) all reaching new highs.
• Southbound shipments of fuel oil rose in September to hit a record 3.3mn tons after reaching 2.8mn tons in August.
DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION?
By upgrading your Print or Digital subscription you will gain access to the MEES Archives Database with past articles and data dating back from 1984.UPGRADE